Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Feeling Under The Weather


I want to apologize for not blogging lately. My husband was sick all last week and Friday we took him to the doctor. They sent him to get a CT scan and blood work and we found out he had a appendicitis. They operated Saturday morning and we did not get home until Monday afternoon. He was in so much pain but as of today, he is feeling much better. He is sore of course. I am just thankful that God protected him and everything is much better.





Next I wanted you to see what I won. I put my name in the box at American General and they pulled out my name. I was so excited because I have seen this on the TV infomercial and wanted one but they were pretty expensive and I didn't have the money to get one.
Also I have been antique shopping and found the most wonderful items for my kitchen swap and I will post them in a day or two. I can't wait to show you what I found and what I also got for my self. Toodles till next time.
Kelli

3 comments:

Mary said...

Kelli, so sorry your husband had to experience that unexpected painful surgery - hope so much he makes a quick recovery.
Congrats. on winning something you wanted - that makes it extra special.
Thanks for your sweet e-mail - I picked a copy of the Somerset LIFE today - wow, it has some great art and ideas. Now if only I could find more hours in my day!
Take care Kelli.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelli!
I'm sorry to hear about your husband....I hope the he is recovering well!
When you get a chance, shoot us an email over at Glitter & Grunge as you are the winner of the Crown!
Thanks so much for playing!

email missyballance@aol.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry your husband had to have such a painful experience...I hope he's recovering nicely. On the more positive side, I cannot wait until we send out our vintage swap items!!