Sunday, September 16, 2007

It's Swap Receiving Time!!

Hey everybody!! Last week, I received the most wonderful package in the mail. It was from my Swap partner from the Black Cat & Pumpkin Swap. Her name is Tricia from Vintage Bliss. She is a wonderful artist and I sure hope she likes what I make her.

Below check out the square sampler that she made for me. Also she made me a Halloween necklace and threw in some Mary Engelbreit Orange Hot Chocolate.

Here's the wonderful sampler she made.
Here's my fabulous necklace. I can't wait to wear this!!
I am finishing up on her swap goodies and I will get those mailed out this week. When she receives them, I will post pics for all of you to see. I hope everybody had a great Sunday.
Love,
Kelli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What nice swap items! I'm sure she'll love yours too!