Thursday, April 3, 2008

As Promised

Hi everyone, as promised I want to share with you a wonderful artist by the name of Hilary Lang of Wee Wonderfuls. I found her blog about a year ago and could not wait to buy something from her. Money has been tight but finally I was able to buy some really great things from her. Check her out, I promise you won't be disappointed.


Here is two pattern books I bought. Aren't they absolutely adorable.


These are the hand sewing pattern cards. You can buy one for $5.00 or the whole bunch for $15.00. So you will be getting one for free.


These are her stichettes. Each one comes with a iron on pattern and a postcard of the finished product.



I just wanted to show you guys what I got and as soon as I get done with them, I will have to show you. My kids loved everything I got and they can't wait for Mommy to make them one of each. Well I just wanted to share and hope to be back soon with more goodies to show off.

God Bless,

Kelli

No comments: