Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fanciful Twist Announces Her Halloween Blog Party

Hello everyone, I just wanted to announce that VanessaValencia of A Fanciful Twist is having her annual Halloween Party called A Hauntingly Magical Celebration Revealed. Every year she has such a wonderful time and her blog is so magical. So if you are interested, go and sign up to join the fun and you yourself can have your own Hauntingly Magical Celebration on your blog. Go check it out, I promise you won't be disappointed. Happy Early Halloween.
P.S. Just started my Pumpkin guy today and finishing up on my witches night gown.
Kelli

2 comments:

EHAG said...

Congratulations Kelli - You have won a prize from the EHAG Search for the Wandering Witch. Email your particulars to Cat Mallard of Darkling Woods (darklingwoodstudio@mac.com) and she will mail your prize to you. I hope you signed up as an Ehag follower, we would love to have you play along with us again!
- Sweet B (EHAG Mod)

VJM said...

But you need to keep throwing your too. I found you from Harrington Manor's party. nice to bump into you. Please don't carve my pumpkin head!