Sunday, August 2, 2009

Only 3 Months Till Halloween

I have been in the crafty mood lately and all I want to do is craft something spooky and try something new. I have been doing alot of research on Polymer Clay dolls. I have been looking at my fav blogs and getting inspiration from polymer clay and air dry clay artist especially the spooky ones.

My husband thinks I am morbid but I have always had a fascination with ghost, hauntings, scary movies and vampires. So I think it would be wise to make things you love and also the occasional historic character.


I went to Hobby Lobby and found a large thing of FIMO clay. It was $18.99 for a large block, but I was short on money so I bought this small block instead. I have heard good things about this clay so tell me, what is your favorite polymer clay to work with. I would love to know!!!!



This is what I bought instead. It only cost $11.99. Also let me know where you get your clays and for how much. All this will help me out so much.




Next I bought this small block of Premo. I want to try this one out also. Also sorry for the bad pictures. My camera is going bad and I have to get me a new one asap.


Before I got the above clays I had bought some sculpy clay and played around with it a little. I really have to practice on my faces.






Here is Marley the ghost with his pumpkin Jack. I think he turned out so cute for my first time. My dad said he looks like E.T. Hey that ok with me!! I love E.T.

I am going to start painting my babies very soon and when I get done I will post my after pictures.

Also the Dark Artist Guild Blog is have a giveaway until August 7th I believe, so go check it out Each of the artist are having a giveaway too. Go get some spookys right now, you don't want to miss out on the fun!!!

Love,

Kelli

No comments: