Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!

On All Hallows Eve on a night like tonight.  The moon was full and people were full of mischeif.
 Ichabod Crane was riding home through the forest.
To his surprise he was being followed my the Headless HorseMan!!

Ichabod turned around and he was staring in the neck of the horseman.
 
After chasing him through the forest, the horse man raised his hand and threw his pumpkin head at Ichabod.
 
The pumpkin just missed Ichabod and crashed onto the ground.  The spirit of the HeadLess Horseman rose with a shout.  Arggggggggg!!!!
  
To this day nobody knows what happened to Ichabod or his friendly horse.
 
Ok on to other news, I wanted to share some of my homemade decorations with you.  Here is Marley the Ghost who welcomes everyone!!!
Missy the Cat loves to hang out in the local grave yard!
Who is this friendly cat?  She came in the mail just for me.
Amelia of Sweet B Folk Art had a giveaway at  Prim and Whimsy Girls website.  I won this beautiful Black Cat Candy Container.  I have long been a fan of Sweet B Folk Art, so to win this was such a treat.
Here is my cat in the spooky light.
Talk about luck, I also won this month a beautiful pumpkin ornament by the wonderful artist Kristen Beason Designs. 
Here he just fits in so perfect and he has made a friend too.
 
Leona wants you to have a wonderful Halloween and hope to see you soon!!

Love,
Kelli

Ichabod Crane pictures are from the Disney Movie "The Adventures Of Ichabod and Mr. Toad"

3 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

Ohhhhhh...love your post. Happy (belated) Halloween! :)

mermaiden said...

what cutie spookies! i grew up in the area of new york where the story of the headless horseman is from, so it's near and dear to me :D

Kristen Beason said...

Hi,
Glad you're favor arrived safe and sound and thanks for letting me know!

Kristen