Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We Have A Winner

Hi everybody, I wanted to say I am sorry I didn't get to post the winner last night, but I have been super busy with college work and taking care of my kids and hubby.

I just want to say thank you thank you thank you for all the lovely comments I received on my last post. I had an awesome time at Vanessa's Halloween Party. I enjoyed visiting everybodies blogs and loved everybodies parties too.
I used the Random Number Generator to chose a number for the winner and the winner is Comment number 24!!!

True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 24 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Would Whisperings 13 please come down and accept your prize. I am finishing the pumpkin prize up tonight and will post a picture of the prize late tonight or tomorrow on this post.
I hope everybody has a great night.
Kelli

3 comments:

Whisperings 13 said...

YEAH! me!!!!! how super terrific is that!
Thank you so much! i am very excited~ and had such a wonderful time at the Halloween party!
email on its way (wadsworthnollstudio)
yippee!
Tracey

Anonymous said...

Congrats Whisperings 13!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Congratulations, Whisperings! :)