Saturday, August 18, 2007

Goodies for my Swap Partner, Laura

Hi everybody!! I am so excited. I sent off my package of swap goodies to my swap partner Laura of My Little Orange Kitchen. This was my 1st swap ever and it was her's too. She was a great Swap partner and I sure hope she likes everything I got her. Now lets begin showing you what I got for her

This 1st picture is of a vintage ceramic bowl.


This second picture is of vintage salt and pepper shakers that were made by Native Americans. Her kitchen is orange and I hope they go well.

The third picture is of a vintage Oriental tea pot and saucer.



The fourth picture is of a vintage coffee can that I hand sewed a liner in and hand sewed the lid also and added a vintage button to the top. I sure hope you like it. Also in the picture above you can see a vintage table cloth that I forgot to take a pic of by itself.




And this is my darling daughter Abi who wanted her picture taken with all of the goodies.






Well I better go, it's time for bed for my babies and I wanted to show what I got for Laura and when I receive my goodies I will post to show my goodies also. I hope everyone has a great weekend and many blessings.

Kelli





1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow Kelli - Laura sure will be thrilled with her goodies - what a lovely package you have put together for her kitchen! Little Abi is adorable too.
Thanks for your sweet comment about my blog, so glad you will continue visiting and I promise to get plenty of pics from my trip home to England in Oct.
Yes, traveling is great and certainly an education - everyone should make the effort to take their children to new places, even if the family budget only allows for short distances. I've been fortunate to see many places, however, I LOVE to be home in my litte house doing creative things - my DH is really the travel freak and mostly I tag along. Of course I have had to go home to England very often (lost count but must be about 40 times!) in the 45 years I've lived over here - to see my family and friends.
Hope your week is going well, that your husband is better, and that it's cooler up there - we're back around 100 every day, just too hot.
Hugs, Mary.