Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Sunday Afternoon

I have to figure out how to get these pictures in the right spots. I meant for these 3 pictures to be in the last spot. Well sorry.



Who of you have heard about the Paper bag Scrapbooks? They are the new Craze!! I had never heard of them before and Nicole Ellison of Raggedy Old Annies was talking about such a nice person in Blog Land that had made 5oo of these pretties and was going to give a few away. Her name is Heidi of Everyday Cookies at Sweet Woodruff Acres. What a nice and generous person to do that and give people a chance to make one of their own. People are selling them on Etsy and Ebay already decorated and they are beautiful!!!! These Pics below is what she sent me and she also sent me such a beautiful hang tag. Thanks, so much Heidi!!!!!



Before I go, please check out both of these girls blogs. They are such talented people and Nicole has some great patterns and dolls for sale.




















Sorry it took so long to post again. I have to get in the hang of things. First of all I want to give a big shout out to my new swap partner that I got paired up with in the Vintage Kitchen Swap. Laura is the nicest person and I can not wait to get started on her goodies. I have some great ideas and I will post some pictures when I get her swap items done. Also check out her blog.


I hope everybody in blog world had a great weekend and many blessings.


Kelli














2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Kelli!
So glad you recieved your brown-paper-bag-scrapbook to start working on! I think you'll have fun! Hope to see pictures of some of your pages soon!

Welcome to blogland, more fun around here than you can ever imagine!

*Heidi*

Mary said...

Welcome Kelli - glad you found my blog and I've added you to the drawing for my little 100th post giveaway.
Where in beautiful NC are you? I'm in Raleigh..........and it's so hot!! I'm keeping close to home today - I have my 10 y.o. granddaughter Jasmin with me and we plan to work on our respective art projects - her's an illustrated journal (which I'll post online soon) and me some cards, and my journal about my recent Bald Head Island trip. We took a rubber stamping class last week and learned embossing so want to start doing some! So many artsy things to learn, so little time!!
Stay cool and keep in touch.
Mary - ACROSS THE POND